Social Media, Blogging, Online Marketing and PR Services
Travel & Tourism
You need to have a strong online presence these days to compete in a competitive world and ensure you make the most of all the great opportunities available via Social Media. I can help you to create a powerful ‘social’ image that will attract new business and ensure your position in today’s challenging consumer environment.
“Zoë’s Social Media Workshop for the tourism sector was extremely inspiring; businesses came away buzzing with ideas, eager to put into practice their new knowledge and to enhance their business profile and visitor experience. Zoë offers a highly organised workshop to share her knowledge and expertise and effectively engages with participants, encouraging them to share their experiences. I would definitely recommend this workshop to anyone looking to offer an introduction to the many aspects of social media, and as a means to re-assure businesses that investing time in social media is invaluable for their future success.”
Hetty Byrne, Sustainable Tourism Officer – Forest of Bowland AONB
The Quirky Traveller Services offer a wide range of support to help you to improve your business performance. These include coaching and training in Social Media, Blogging, Travel Writing and Leadership Development. If you are in the Tourism Industry you can promote your business through this Blog Site and on Media Trips.
- Social media training and coaching: Training clients in the effective use of social media to market their business, service or product and create long-lasting professional relationships. This can be done in groups or on a 1-1 basis, face to face or on the phone. I also provide advice and support on Social Media Strategy for business, as well as 1-1 coaching for bloggers. To discuss further or book a session, contact me here.
- Blogging workshops & Coaching: Blogging & writing workshops and seminars in Cumbria and around the UK for beginner and more advanced bloggers. Topics include Blogging for Beginners, Blogging For Business, Blogging for Fun and Marketing Your Blog. For more information, contact me here.
- Travel writing: I give 1-1 coaching on the skills of travel writing and how to develop your unique style and ‘voice’. I also run workshops on travel writing and blogging and how to make money from your writing. To find out more or book a session, contact me here.
- Blog Posts: Travel articles for publication on www.thequirkytraveller.com or you own travel blog or website. These may be related to blog trips (see below) or independent.
- Blog Trips: Market your destination with The Quirky Traveller. Quirky Travel is all about looking at places, people and cultures from a different perspective, finding the unique and marvellous, the unusual and yes, quirky, all over the world.
- Blog Trips include:
- Tenerife - Santa Cruz Carnival and Canary Islands Culture, Food and Drink with Tenerife Tourism
- Australia - Discovering Aborginal Food & Culture in Darwin, Uluru and Alice Springs with Northern Territory Tourism
- Guernsey & Herm islands - Channel Isles History and Culture with Visit Guernsey
- Iso-Syöte, Finland - Outdoor Winter Adventure with Mighty Fine Travel Company
- Iceland - exploring Reykjavik and the Golden Circlewith easyjet
- Amsterdam - city art and culturewith Stena Ferries
- Chatsworth House - with Visit England
- The Isle of Man with Travel Titbits
- Norwegian Fjords with Cunard Cruise Line
- Majorca with CheapFlights.com
- Lincolnshire with Visit Lincoln
- Lancashire & Cumbria with English Lakes Hotels
- Skäne, Sweden with Visit Sweden
- Prague – Czech History, Culture, Food and Drink with bmiBaby
- London – Luxury Christmas in with Cavendish Hotel
Advertising: As this blog site increases its readership and social media influence continues to grow, The Quirky Traveller is a highly effective platform on which to advertise a broad range of travel and tourism-related products and services. Popular options include:
- Product reviews – sponsored product reviews accepted subject to TQT editoria
- Guest posts – sponsored guest posts are accepted subject to TQT editorial guidelinesl conditions
- Features – brand placement on current TQT articles
- Sponsoring – sponsor a future TQT post
For details of any of these services do get in touch with me here.