‘Blogging for Beginners’ Workshop
Ideal for anyone who wants to start a blog for business or pleasure, this dynamic and enjoyable workshop in the heart of the Lake District is guaranteed to give you some useful, practical tips and inspire you to begin or continue blogging.
You will have the opportunity to do some simple writing activities and receive feedback from group and trainer. This practical workshop is ideal for anyone wanting to start blogging and develop their communication skills online. No previous experience is necessary – just a love of travel and a readiness to try something different.
During the day you will:
- Identify the key elements that combine to make a successful blog
- Analyse what makes compelling blog posts that people want to read
- Learn how blogging is used in business to improve brand awareness and increase sales
- Understand how to develop your own style and unique ‘voice’
- Identify story-telling techniques and interesting ways to convey information
- Be introduced to using photography and video in a blog
- Discover the basics of promoting your blog via social media
You will have private access to Castle Cottage, marital home of internationally renowned children’s writer Beatrix Potter for over 30 years. (National Trust Castle Cottage is not usually open to the public).There will also be time to explore Near Sawrey, one of the Lake District’s prettiest villages.
Cost: £85 including refreshments & light lunch
The workshop is run by Zoë Dawes, a travel writer with an award-winning blog The Quirky Traveller. She was voted Britain’s Best Travel Blogger in 2011. Zoë« gives highly engaging talks and seminars on a wide variety of travel writing, blogging and social media-related topics, as well as running training courses and 1-1 coaching. Read more here.
To book your place and for more details on this unique TBlogging for Beginners contact us here
Date TBC: contact Zoë for more information.