Manchester and Salford Top 10 if it rains!
Now for some of you that believe the bad press about Manchester, there may be a touch of scoffing and a muttered ‘IF’ but I can assure you that it is very often beautifully sunny in this northern urban city, as those expatriated BBC staff will no doubt tell you 😉...
Load more posts
Search the site
ABOUT THE QUIRKY TRAVELLER
Hi, I’m Zoë; welcome to my quirky world…
QUIRKY TRAVEL is about seeing the world from a different angle, looking at things from all sides, finding the unusual, the interesting, the fascinating. It’s about quality combined with classiness, it’s about being curious about everything and wanting to know more…
- The Heart is Like a Compass
- Quirky Travel Poem: ‘Consolation’ by Billy Collins
- 7 soulful places to visit around Morecambe Bay #followpye #lancashire #cumbria
- Canada: Mind, Body, Spirit experiences that FEEL GREAT #forglowinghearts
- Exploring the simple attractions of Molle on the west coast of Sweden