Digital Denbighshire is a brand new concept cooked up by Denbigh County Council to get more and more of us to explore the history and countryside which is all around us. The adaptable website contains activities for pretty much anyone looking to get out and about in Denbighshire in North...
As a child, the iconic TV series ‘The Prisoner’ scared me so much that I used to have to watch it through my fingers. That big ball rolling relentlessly across the sands towards a fleeing Patrick McGoohan was the stuff of nightmares. Visiting the living film-set that is Portmeirion village, at the...
Load more posts
Search the site
ABOUT THE QUIRKY TRAVELLER
Hi, I’m Zoë; welcome to my quirky world…
QUIRKY TRAVEL is about seeing the world from a different angle, looking at things from all sides, finding the unusual, the interesting, the fascinating. It’s about quality combined with classiness, it’s about being curious about everything and wanting to know more…
- The Heart is Like a Compass
- Quirky Travel Poem: ‘Consolation’ by Billy Collins
- 7 soulful places to visit around Morecambe Bay #followpye #lancashire #cumbria
- Canada: Mind, Body, Spirit experiences that FEEL GREAT #forglowinghearts
- Exploring the simple attractions of Molle on the west coast of Sweden