TQT Media Kit
Promote your Tourism Business with
The Quirky Traveller
Looking for an award-winning Travel Blogger who provides high quality multimedia content and has a distinctive style? Need an experienced traveller to create engaging digital campaigns that promotes your destination or brand to a UK and international audience? Need someone with a mature and respected voice within the tourism industry? Then The Quirky Traveller is ideal. Read on …
Rise Global: The Quirky Traveller Blog 32/1000+ Top Travel Blogs worldwides June 2018
What I offer
I represent the discerning traveller with an eye for the unusual, who wants premium travel experiences and quality accommodation. They are also interested in the way a place makes them FEEL as much as things to do.
- Compelling content to support your brand’s publication, website, social media channels.
- Creative multimedia campaigns to promote your travel or lifestyle brand.
- Effective social media campaigns to create buzz before, during and after trip or event.
- Enticing Product Reviews and Travel Guides
- Quality photography and informal video content
- Engaging platform for marketing via The Quirky Traveller blog
- Editorial support for your magazine, website, blog or social media channels.
- Professional speaking, judging and hosting Tourism Awards, Conferences, Events etc
- Qualified Training and Coaching on Communication Skills for tourism and hospitality
- Expert seminars and workshops including Travel Writing, Blogging, Social Media
- Experienced 50+ Travel Market Consultant for Tourism and Hospitality sector
The Quirky Traveller Profile
- Focus: mind, body & spirit travel, distinctive culture, absorbing history, delicious food, quality accommodation, interesting people, unique experiences
- Target: 50+ holidays, short breaks, activity breaks, celebrations and memorable occasion. Couples, solo travel, single parents, friends etc
- Media: writing, photography, podcasts, video and social media
- Awards: Britain’s Best Travel Blogger, DFDS Culture & History Blogger, Caribbean Tourism Journalism Award
- Membership: Professional Travel Bloggers Association, Global Bloggers Network and Travelator Media
- Website: 60k+ visitors, PR5
The Quirky Traveller Digital audience
The Quirky Traveller Blog was ranked 35 in Top 1000 Travel Blogs – May 2018.
Social Media audience: Total Reach 335k+
Twitter @quirkytraveller 18.4k
Facebook The Quirky Traveller 3.5k+
Instagram quirkytraveller 3.4k
LinkedIn zoedawes 1.5k
Zoe Dawes 4k+
Sample of Media Trips & Content created for TQT clients:
- Thailand Tourism: Discover North East Thailand
- Great Rail Journeys: Top 10 Reasons to choose an Escorted Tour of India
- North East Wales Tourism: Castle Bagging in North Wales
- The Extra Mile Guide: TQT Day Out & Book Review
- Pye Motors Ford Dealership: TQT – Brand Ambassador
- Ottawa Canada: A funky Food Tour of downtown Hintonberg
- Lancaster City: Light up Lancaster Festival
- Aruba Island: TQT Vide0 – Rennaissance Aruba Hotel & Private Island
- Citalia Holidays – Rome in 48 hours
- Jordanian Tourist Board: 5 must-see sights in Jordan
- Explore Canada: Road Trip through the Rockies
- Cunard Cruises: Queen Elizabeth maiden voyage to Norwegian Fjords