Drive Less, See More in the Lake District
“It’s gotta be the most beautiful place in England. It’s our second visit but this is our first time out on Windermere.” Beaming Bob from New York was sitting next to his wife on the lovely ‘Tern’, as we sailed along the lake, sharing his impressions of their trip. They...
A Vintage Classic Car Day Out at Leighton Hall
Leighton Hall Classic Vehicle Rally It was love at first sight – that gorgeous purple and white VW Camper Van, with its shiny strong body, sturdy wheels & plush leather interior. We were at Leighton Hall’s annual Classic Car Rally and my son was trying to convince me that I should...
Load more posts
Search the site
ABOUT THE QUIRKY TRAVELLER
Hi, I’m Zoë; welcome to my quirky world…
QUIRKY TRAVEL is about seeing the world from a different angle, looking at things from all sides, finding the unusual, the interesting, the fascinating. It’s about quality combined with classiness, it’s about being curious about everything and wanting to know more…
- The Heart is Like a Compass
- Quirky Travel Poem: ‘Consolation’ by Billy Collins
- 7 soulful places to visit around Morecambe Bay #followpye #lancashire #cumbria
- Canada: Mind, Body, Spirit experiences that FEEL GREAT #forglowinghearts
- Exploring the simple attractions of Molle on the west coast of Sweden